Circadia’s Jessner’s Peel is a combination of 14% Resorcinol, 14% Lactic and 14% Salicylic Acid. Since resorcinol is a peeling agent, the client will experience noticeable peeling or flaking approximately 3 to 4 days after the peel. Resorcinol will increase the amount of peeling experienced after a peel. Peeling is usually light to moderate and depends on the skin condition and depth of the peel.
Skin Type Indications:
Pigmentation, acne, sun damage, lentigenes, hyperpigmentation, Fitzpatrick I-III.
Can be repeated every 2-3 months.
- Allergies to resorcinol
- Retin-A® or Renova® within last 4 weeks
- Allergies to aspirin or salicylates
- Laser resurfacing within last 6 months
- Accutane® within the last year
- Dry and dehydrated skin or compromised lipid barrier
- Pregnant or nursing
- Glycolic or salicylic acid within last week
- Herpetic breakout (cold sore)
- Open wounds or suspicious lesions