This very effective peel uses the perfect blend of acids to exfoliate without harshness, irritation or inflammation. A new technology in peeling, clients experience little to no stinging and should not experience flaking or peeling.
Important: A full client consultation is necessary before treatment. Have client fill out and sign consent form. Verbally repeat contraindications before proceeding with peel.
NOTE: The Alpha-Beta Peel will remain active until neutralized and removed.
Skin Type Indications:
Tolerated by most skin types for full timing. Can be used up to 5 minutes on any Fitzpatrick skin type. This peel can be repeated every 4 weeks.
- Aspirin or salicylic sensitivity
- History of being highly allergic to anything
- Pregnant or nursing
- Accutane® within the last year
- Antibiotics – topical or systemic
- Broken skin or herpetic breakout
- Laser surgery within the last 12 weeks
- Using glycolic acid, Retin -A® or Renova® in the last 4 weeks
30% Lactic Acid with 10% Salicylic Acid
40% Lactic Acid with 15% Salicylic Acid